Thursday, February 19, 2009

Served 175

We served 175 at today's funeral dinner. So planning for 200 was just right. Then I was off to the hospital. There were problems with the cappichino machine. It wasn't mixing strong enough to suit some. So will have the rep. reset it to dispense more. I filled vending machines. So that is done for a few days. I visited Grandma Phoebe. She was busy playing dominos, so had little time for me. That's great. She enjoyed the picture of Jackson that I took out. We plan to see the show 'Grand Torino' tonight. We haven't been to a movie in ages!!! Our wrestler lost at State today. Our boys have a tourney BB game tonight, out of town, but I'll be at the movie and unable to listen to it on the radio. Anyway it has been a busy day. How did we have time to work? Retirement is wonderful!!! ( But sometimes we need to be two places at once.)

No comments:

Post a Comment