Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandma Phoebe

Ruth sent an otufit for Grandma Phoebe. I washed and dried it yesterday for trying on today. I called her about 10:15 and told her I would be out to try it on and not get dressed yet. Well 20 minutes later, she was still in bed. She grumbled and complained, but did get up to see how it fit. Nothing was right with the world! She wouldn't let me dampen her hair for combing. Just has to comb it straight out as her usual. But all in all, after getting it on she decided "It is kind of pretty." I do need to rebuild the slacks as too big around and too long. The shirt fit fine in the waist, Ruth. The sleeves need turned under a bit and she thought they were tight..(They aren't) With the cuffs turned up the jacket is fine. The other blouse fits fine through the shoulders and chest. A bit snug through the hips, but she don't need to button the bottom button. Still doing pretty well for 94.

No comments:

Post a Comment