Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spencer Garage Tour

We went to Spencer for garage tours Saturday. There were 12 garages on the tour, some fancy, some not. Quite a variety. There were lots of cars in various stages of construction and reconstruction. We also toured main street and the malls. It was cold, but the snow flurries didn't amount to much. We had a great time! ___________________________________ As a woman I was a minority, but I enjoyed the tour too and took lots of pictures. Most all the garages were so well lighted I just used available light. Now there is another garage tour in Fort Dodge on March 7. So I'll miss another Greene County Genealogical Society meeting. And there is also a volleyball tournament. See, I would like to be 3 places at once! ______________________________________ Six additional photos from the garage tour on facebook: see "Camera Bug"

No comments:

Post a Comment