Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Wednesday

It's the beginning of Lent! So it's time to decide what to do for this year. Last year I wasn't healthy enough to do anything, except get well. (Which I did, Thank You, God) So I was thinking: What should I give up? Between hearing that Salvation Army, Goodwill and etc. are low on items and reading online ideas, I thought an adapted version of 'a bag a day for 40 days' of things we could part with, sounded good. ( Maybe a bag a week!) So this year I'm not giving up, I'm giving away! The KC garage sale is coming up the end of April and they need things too. Today I started on the toy room with some of the paperback children's books. I'm looking for ideas on where they would be best used. (Don't worry grandkids, I'm keeping some too.) It is a sacrifice for me to part with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment