Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No Picture!!!

Hil, Jeff, and Abbey all had wisdom teeth removed yesterday morning. They are doing well. I stopped in last evening and said I should have brought my camera. (What a picture taking opportunity. ) Abbey said no pictures of her chubbycheeks! She didn't want them on facebook or my blog! I was down today and honored her request of no pictures. She is the most swollen, but Hil and Jeff aren't far behind. Jeff said his are better than when he got up this morning after getting moving. They are taking it easy today. (Watching movies and playing guitar hero and an occasional nap.) The girls made it to a friends last evening for a girls night out. Hil thinks she must have talked too much as her jaws are sorer today. I assured her they would have been sore today anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment