Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Week without a Blog!

There is no excuse. I have my computer back and as of today have pictures put on from my camera. I don't have any new pictures though. We have had dreary days and the trees are mostly bare. Tuesday I had to take my recovery disks over to Best buy to get my computer going again, after having a virus removed. They got back to work on it and I shopped. Christmas shopping is about 1/2 done! I have been hearing of lots of viruses and have had notices pop up that this or that has been blocked by my new virus scan. I don't have my Family Tree Maker reloaded yet. I put on pictures and card maker today. I don't put on too many things at once, because sometimes they cause something else not to work correctly. I need a computer geek. The card maker showed something didn't download, but it seems to work. If I have to uninstall and reinstall I won't be surprised. Grandma Phoebe is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment