Thursday, November 12, 2009

Festival of Lights

Christmas is coming! The Auxiliary set up decorated trees and wreaths for the bidding in the Hospital Lobby yesterday. Various hospital departments did the decorating. They held a Pre-Christmas open house today. Bidding has started. The lists by each item are for the bids. I worked in the gift shop yesterday and it must have gotten me in the Christmas spirit. I have officially started Christmas shopping. I now have 2 1/2 presents ready to go. Well, the 1/2 is a pair of sweats for Mom, that she will get early. I need to get them tried on and washed and shortened. They are size medium, have POCKETS, (that is what she prefers and hard to fine, K-Mart had them.) and regular flat bottoms that can be shortened easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment