Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Size 6

Yesterday before the track meet in Carroll I made a Wal-Mart stop. One of the things I was looking for were underpants for Grandma Phoebe. Her old ones had had it (She thought I should stitch them up!) and besides they were much too large since her weight loss. She, of course, wanted the kind she had worn the past 80 years. Or maybe before that, truth be known. Anyway white were impossible to find in her smaller size and most were bikini and thong this time of year. I did find some colored and printed ones ( little flowers I thought she would like) that had a little more length to them. I took them up this morning before her bath and gave them to her and the nurse aides. I told her I couldn't get white. She was her usual morning crabby and said, "I don't care what you got!" This afternoon I talked to the aides and they had fit fine. She had put on the lime green pair and modeled them for them! So guess that is the size for now. I brought home another outfit to sew up the side seams to try to make smaller, so she can keep her pants up. Maybe it will be helpful that she can't remember what she likes! One advantage of forgetfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment