Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baseball Last and This Week

   Baseball: four games last week, but today was the first and only day to play this week.  Rain, rain and sprinkles during today's game.  Maybe this video will work and maybe not.  My desk computer is old and won't handle videos, and my video camera won't link to my ipad. So I tried videos with my camera and that linked to my ipad fine.  It posted to facebook fine, but wouldn't post to my blog... So after emailing it to me, I put it on here. I probably won't be able to check it until I get back on my ipad????  I need a computer geek! 
   They won both games at Nevada today. Calvin caught the first game and played second, short and centerfield the next game. (And warmed up for third a bit before he sent another fellow in for third and switched Calvin to short.)  Two games next week and that is it for this year. 

(I'm back.  I could open this on my computer, but not my ipad???  Different systems probably and short enough the old computer could handle it maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment