Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Drive

____We headed out after lunch for today's journey. We checked out the new resurfacing on the highway to Perry and checked out the new high bridge on the bike trail from a distance. I would really like to see it up close at night with the lights on the arches that go across. Then it was off to Madrid to check out the car show there. I walked around for a bit before returning to the car and my lawn chair and book. That way Pop could look as long as he wished. We went north out of Madrid, as their road is recently resurfaced also. Pop had worked on that road when it had been resurfaced before. And no, it didn't make him feel old that the road he had worked on was being redone. He's had other projects that have been changed too. And he reminded me that most of my past residents had been "covered up" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment