Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 & 3

_______Yesterday was too busy even for me. I got to three things I wanted to do , but that left three things I couldn't do. First it was cookie parade day for the St. Joseph's Womens Council. I helped collect money. Were we ever busy. We were open 10 - 11:30 and after about 20 minutes we couldn't keep up with the line ready to check out. (Next year I suggest three people instead of two.) I missed getting to the Genealogy Society meeting where I would have been installed as treasurer. And I missed Jeff's first swimmeet in Boone. (Teresa and Dave were there and reported he had done very well.) Mary Jane and I got one house done on the Garden Club's Tour of Homes (My birthday present from Mary Jane) before Calvin's basketball game. Calvin's team won 55- 23. Then we were off to the other four stops on the tour. Lovely homes all decorated for the holidays. Jerry went to Rockwell City for Lena Lawson's 90th birthday reception. That was the third thing I had to miss. Also Dan was home for Deer hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment