Thursday, May 13, 2010

Foot Report

I have a fractured metatarsal, right at the joint. Anyway she said it is the bone in the foot that has the fracture. I am to go see my regular Dr. in 10 - 14 days. It isn't as painful as the first night when I gave up and went home from the trackmeet. (Jeff got a second when I was there and was in on 3 firsts after I left!) It helps to keep it elevated. I haven't taken any tylenol today. And those that know me, know I have to be bad off to take anything. So guess I'll have to take it easier than I want. I'm glad I no longer have the job of filling the snack machines for the Auxiliary. Those that don't know: I took a sack out of the cupboard and it split and a big can of peaches fell and hit my foot! (Of course I was barefoot!) I did get that batch of fruit cups finished and plan to get more groceries to make more in a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....my mother-in-law and my mother are both in boots. What does this mean?!?
    Take care, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete