Thursday, January 7, 2010

Caught Up

Tuesday was the day I packed up the 90 nativities I had out this year and got them put away in the closet. (Except this year there is a small box with some in the basement also.) Yesterday I worked at the Auxiliary Gift Shop. They have a big sale on Christmas things and I DIDN'T add to my nativity collection! Today I did get up to the rec center and exercise, plus did washing and did get back out to the hospital and took down Mother's Christmas decorations and got out her snowman. It is slick and drifting around town and I imagine the country is impassable. There was no school or activities today and possible not tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I think you missed 14 of them. Jill and Sadie said there was 104 of them out this year! Maybe you will find them this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, There were some books I missed adding.

    ReplyDelete