Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time Flies

We must be having fun because time sure flies!!!!! We are looking forward to North Carolina company next week. That means I need to get things ready for the county fair entries before they get here. I'll enter both genealogy and photos. ( I may use this photo of our neighbor's rose.) Our printer died. Well not quite, but I wouldn't accept orders from the computer. It works on it's own as a copier just fine. I tried all the tricks I could think of and no go. The new printer installed just fine, so it is now in operation. Calvin had his last Little League game Monday. They had a good year. Jeff's swimming times improve each meet. He had a successful first triathlon Sat. Jobs keep the others busy. Summer activities continue.

1 comment:

  1. lovely photo...looks like prize material!
    I look foward to reading you in the next week!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete