Sunday, June 14, 2009

To Carroll

We drove over to Carroll this a.m. to see the Browns. All are well. Jenni is appreciating the extra day in the hospital. Mara is much less red than her pictures the first 2 days. Tristan was holding her and she was sleeping when we arrived. He was ready to give her up and passed her off to me. Of course that was fine with me! She roused and was soon unhappy and ready to chew her fists. (Or find her thumb!) They have her hands covered with the sleeves and that wasn't to her liking. She did have her eyes open for a bit but it was while she was in my arms, so I didn't get a picture just then. Soon she was ready to nurse. We had a nice visit and ran some errands in Carroll before returning home. ( I need to get busy with Bell tower pictures, but baby came first!) - - - - - - - - - - - - Sunday evening-----Bell tower pictures are now up on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment